Things have been busy over at Casa Ronchetti. I've gotten to the point where I have so much going on that I'm starting to forget things. So far it's only been to buy more food, but still. Food is a big one. Here's a little recap via Instagram of what's been going on over the last week and a half:
1. Sometimes my tea fortunes contain a lot of wisdom. I've officially tipped the scales toward tea instead of coffee now that we have a new kettle, and on the days that I do go with the stronger stuff, I'm jittery. Guess my caffeine addiction is going away?
2. I (finally) started designing more pieces for Oh Nostalgia aside from on-a-whim Valentine's items, which was one of my goals for the year.
3. This semester at school we're drawing with color. I wasn't so sure about it at first (pencil for the win!) but it's not too bad. It's actually kind of fun matching the colors to fabric samples.
4. I love getting a big load of supplies in the mail.
5. Hubsey's birthday weekend turned into a three-day extravaganza, as they usually do. We kicked things off with burgers and shakes on Friday night. (His birthday is actually today, by the way. Feel free to say hi in the comments because he reads them.)
6. And then we dressed up a little for dinner on Sunday. I got to bust out my polka dot bag, which only seemed appropriate for a birthday celebration.
What have you been up to? How was your weekend? I know a lot of people got some crazy snow--have you made it out of the house yet?