I think the three day weekend for MLK day always throws me off more than most because it's so close to the holidays. It's like that extra day of laziness lulls me back into thinking I can sit around for another week eating chips and watching Netflix. (Which I suppose I could, technically, but I don't think I would be a very good boss if I did.)
Anyhoodle, yesterday I was doing the aforementioned Netflix watching and chip eating, and I got to thinking about storage. One of my favorite things to shop for is little boxes and baskets for wrangling clutter. I never seem to have enough, so I'm always on the prowl.
1. Yellow is popping up all over our business in the new house, which is fun. Less fun is the fact that this box is no longer available on Joss&Main, so it'll just have to be inspiration. Maybe I could try to make one somehow...
2. Crate&Barrel knows how to do a basket. This one is big enough to hold a blanket or two, $39.95.
3. These spire tins from Y Living would be snazzy in the kitchen, $33.
4. This set of three trunks is also from a Joss&Main event that's over (grrr!), but there's plenty of other industrial storage on the web that could take over instead.
5. IKEA is my store BFF for a reason. This rolling cart could work in a bathroom, office, playroom, or even a kitchen if you have a small nook, $50.
6. And here's another IKEA product: a large shopping bag that you could use for stashing craft supplies on the go, $1.99.
I'm so temped to go thrifting right now (or drive to the blue and yellow palace), but work beckons. What's your favorite kind of storage? Where do you like to get yours? Did you do anything fun over the long weekend? I cooked twice, if you can believe it, with real ingredients and everything. Maybe I should buy myself a basket to celebrate.